Shop By Category
We understand that a vessel is made up of many complex systems including the engine, transmission, generators, electrical, and much, much more. Trying to keep track of this equipment to ensure a safe and secure journey can be overwhelming. Without the appropriate vessel monitoring and control system, small issues can quickly turn into dangerous situations, and can even become life-threatening. Further complicating the task at hand is the different user interfaces for each piece of equipment, all having various gauges, buttons, and ways to setup and acknowledge alarms.
At Maretron, we have developed a single, common interface to monitor and control your vessel’s systems so you don’t have to learn and remember different ways to interact with each piece of equipment. And with a built-in comprehensive alert system, you don’t have to sit and stare at the gauges because you will get an alarm or warning at the slightest hint of a problem, before it turns into a larger, more serious issue. Look at it as your very own “second mate” or “engineer,” continuously watching over your vessel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Additional key features include:
- Safety – alarms for fire, smoke, combustible gasses, carbon monoxide and high bilge water
- Security – includes cameras, motion detectors, and magnetic door and port hole sensors
- Ease of use – provides one simple, common user interface for all systems
- Remote monitoring and notification – includes monitoring remotely plus video, email and text notifications
- Future support – easily expandable systems grow with your needs