Automatic Charging Relay Plus - 160 A / 12 V
$130.78 / ea
TH Series 160A Automatic Charging Relay. 12V. Adjustable open and close voltage supports any battery chemistry and provides flexibility to prioritize batteries during charge and discharge situations. Supports Multiple Engine installations with dual start/ engine isolation inputs. Optional low voltage lockout protects from connecting into shorted cell battery.
- Ultra-Low Power Draw Compare to typical ACRs (7-10 mA) vs 7610 ACR @ 1.3 mA, will not deplete batteries even after extended electrical system downtime.
- Simple & Robust Installation: Integrated sealed plug eliminates corrosion, includes Deutsch/Amphenol DTM connector harness
- Start Assist input option to ensure maximum cranking amps available by allowing manually connecting of batteries via remote switch.
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed unit, stainless steel hardware, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere. Integrated thermal overload shutdown protection.
- Additional Low Amp Output can be used to report device status remotely, or drive a secondary relay for charge to a battery bank without a charge source
- Brand: Egis Mobile ElectricConnection Type: DT/AT ConnCountry of Origin: USACross Reference: Blue Seas # 7610BRoHS Compliant: YesVoltage: 12 VDCWaterproof Rating: IP67Auxilary Contacts: YesMax Current: 160 AREACH Compliant: YesNumber Of Circuits: 1Ignition Protected: YesLED Indicators: YesOperating Temperature: Up to 105°C / 220° F
$130.78 / ea