The NMEA 2000 Micro Smart Starter Kit from Actisense provides everything that is required to start an NMEA 2000 installation.
The Actisense range of NMEA 2000 connectors and cables has been designed using our specialist interconnect and NMEA knowledge. This kit is also the first to feature our breakthrough Smart Universal Terminators to help you easily identify any potential voltage issues on your network.
The NMEA 2000 Smart Starter Kit contains:
- A2K-MPT-2: Micro Power T- to power the network
- A2K-TER-U: 2x NMEA 2000 micro Smart Universal Terminator – to terminate each end of the network and monitor network voltage
- A2K-T-MFF: 2x Micro T-piece – to allow two NMEA 2000 devices to connect to the network
- A2K-TDC-4M: NMEA 2000 Lite cable assembly 4 meter – to extend the distance between any two network pieces.
- Brand: ActisenseComm Method: NMEA 2000®Connector: SeaTalk®Country of Origin: China